I MISS YOU

I am breathing in the air of your reminiscence
Intoxicated with your memories, awaiting your presence.
I live on the mundane land of our childhood
On which you danced and firm I stood
The sky lights up with the flashbacks running through
And when I look up at the stars, I feel a presence beside me... I know its you.
Those blue and red broken toys and the pink doll house we made
Now they look like a 3D silhouette 
The cycle chain and your hand when I fell down
The worn off tyres and the much cursed ground
The story books and novels
The numbers and vowels
They echo your presence
And the racquet, it plays ping-pong with my feelings.
You must have gone 
But have left behind so much
Come home someday.... okay wait.. Let's go dutch
You take the train through the clouds, stop at the horizon
I shall be right there to meet you, with arms wide open.
Grab my hand once again and I'll hold on to you
And first time ever in my life... 
Right before you I'll tell you that every single day of my of life. I MISS YOU

Comments

Popular Posts