Hello

Hello!

There must be some colour for everytime I see you, I hear you.
Your good mornings, the shades of yellow,
Soft yet bright,
Brassy to sleepy eyes yet making a morning so mellow.
Your lasting talks, I have painted blue,
Losing myself in the infinite sky, the ocean, the sea- green hue.
Purple is the magic your surprises bring to me,
Red is the passion in you, that's what I see.
Green is single stroke painted,
On each of my insecurities,
Saffron is the friendship,
The colour of our stories.
All captured moments,
memories would look a little black,
A little white, a stroke of grey,
So when we look back,
At the corners, beholders of a diffracting ray.
A feeble pink camouflages with the smiles,
A vacuum of pigmentation in loneliness across miles.
But what colour would be the first hello, I heard from you today?
It had angst, a worry twisted in 5 letters,
And mine a pink smile soaked in merry, when I heard the hello,
Now you say.

Comments

Popular Posts